Power Control & Safety
Managing power and protecting individuals and property.
Socomec’s expertise in this domain is unquestionable; the company is an undisputed leader in power switching and changeover functions, and has been a specialist manufacturer of electrical equipment since 1922. The company has long defended the benefits of fuse protection for individuals and property, and has become a major player in cutting-edge technology such as the monitoring and detection of insulation defects. Socomec guarantees solutions and services which are both relevant and efficient.
Improving building and facility energy efficiency.
Socomec solutions, ranging from sensors to the wide choice of innovative, modular software packages, are driven by experts in energy efficiency. They meet the essential requirements of managers or operators of tertiary, industrial or local authority buildings, and make it possible to:
• measure power consumption, identify sources of excess consumption, and raise occupant awareness,
• limit reactive energy and prevent associated tariff penalties,
• use the best tariffs, check supplier invoicing and accurately distribute energy bills amongst consumer entities.
Ensuring the availability of high-quality power for critical applications.
Thanks to the company’s wide range of continuously evolving products, solutions and services, Socomec are experts in the three essential technologies that can ensure the high availability of supply to critical facilities and buildings i.e.:
• uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) that provide high-quality power and reduce distortion and interruptions to the mains supply due to their power storage backup,
• changeover of high availability sources to transfer supply to an operational backup source,
• continuous monitoring of installation facilities to prevent failures and reduce operating losses.
This solution is not available in the US, for other countries, please click here to discover our solutions