The solution for
• Behind-the Meter
• Power Generation
• Grid Support
Reduce peak consumption and maximize PV energy self-consumption
SUNSYS PCS² can limit the impact of increases in the electricity retail price by:
• supplying the load to cut peak demand: peak shaving,
• maximizing the PV energy selfconsumption at building or community level. Any PV energy surplus is stored in the SUNSYS PCS² battery system. This stored energy is used later to supply the load.
Manage the intermittence of renewable energy production.
SUNSYS PCS2 ensures the production profile of an intermittent renewable energy plant by:
• limiting the production to a predefined value,
• injecting energy to compensate solar variations,
• fixing a constant ramp up or a constant ramp down.
Meet the challenge of demand-response energy balance.
When directly connected to the grid, SUNSYS PCS2 improves the stability and the management by grid operators thanks to:
• voltage & frequency regulation,
• load shifting,
• peak shaving,
• ancillary services for grid support.