Experts at your service
Socomec is committed to delivering a wide range of value-added services to ensure the reliability and optimization of end-users' equipment during its lifecycle:
• Prevention and service operations to lower the risk and enhance the efficiency of the equipment
• Measurement and analysis of a wide range of electrical parameters leading to recommendations for power quality improvement
• Consulting, deployment, and training from the project engineering stage to the final procurement stage
Our Services team comprises qualified engineers whose mission is to ensure the correct operation of your equipment.
We offer a comprehensive support service package that gives you complete peace of mind: commissioning, on-site testing, preventive maintenance visits, 24-hour call out and rapid on-site repairs, original spare parts, power quality and energy efficiency audits, consultancy, design and implementation of installation modifications and updates, etc.
Our Services team is the most reliable partner to advise you on the maintenance of Socomec equipment and to resolve any problems in accordance with current environmental standards and procedures.
Our Services team uses the:
• Personal Protective Equipment (protective goggles, helmet, insulated gloves, fireproof jacket, safety shoes, earplugs…) they are provided with
• Laptop embedding all the software required for the performance of the equipment
• Measuring equipment calibrated annually by our metrology department (multimeter, digital scope, current clamps, infra-red camera, power analyzer)
For each intervention, an extensive report (commissioning, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.), is automatically generated, sent to the customer, and synchronized with our systems.
In case of any anomaly, an automatic notification is sent to a local call center for proactive online troubleshooting.
Availability of original spare parts
The various original parts and components that we stock ensure that any faulty equipment can be rapidly brought back online, whilst maintaining its original performance and reliability.
Nearly 400 Socomec experts supported by 250 engineers and technicians from our distributors, drive the solutions to your specific needs.
110,000 service operations per year (mainly preventive visits)
98% Service Level Agreement compliance rate
25+ languages spoken
3 advanced technical support centers
110,000+ incoming calls handled per year
8,000 hours of technical training deployed per year (product, methodology and safety)