The North American region of Socomec Group, a privately owned French company with approximately 3900 employees worldwide, comprises of four unique entities. These four entities include Socomec, Inc. located in Watertown, Massachusetts; Powersmiths International Corporation located in Brampton, Ontario, Canada; Boltswitch in Crystal Lake, Illinois, and Continental Control Systems in Longmont, Colorado. With over 300 employees in North America and growing, we are always looking to attract the best talent.
Compensation & Benefits
In addition to a competitive compensation structure, we offer our North American employees:
• Company paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Paid sick days in accordance with local regulations
The above benefits are intended as guidelines only and are subject to change at the sole discretion of SOCOMEC. These policies do not constitute a contract of employment, express or implied, between the employee and SOCOMEC.
Your Energy, Our Power
We know how to handle energy here at SOCOMEC; we focus on our customers and our employees!
Working at SOCOMEC is all about:
• Joining a privately owned company with a people-focused culture and strong values
• Doing meaningful work with a focus on transitioning to sustainable energy
• Providing a culture with a focus on appreciation and respect
• Being a part of an organization that values work/life balance
• Working in a global organization with a focus on research and development, innovation and growth
• Being supported at every step in your professional life: induction, skills development, career evolution, and mobility.
Socomec knows that attracting and retaining top talent is a combination of a challenging job and great benefits. We are constantly reviewing our offer to ensure it is in alignment with the industry and the best we can provide our team. Benefits are effective on your date of hire.
If there are no open roles in your field of expertise, you may fill out the form below.
We appreciate interest from all candidates; if you don’t hear back regarding your application, we likely proceeded with other candidates for that particular role. We will hold onto your resume and if another role opens up that matches your skills, interest and experience, we will contact you.
Socomec is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.