Enclosed FUSERBLOC are fusible disconnect switches provided with an enclosure. They operate the disconnection upstream from the motor and isolate a load for maintenance operations.
Conformity to standards
UL489, Guide WJAZ File E255272 (Frame size 1 and 2)
UL98, Guide WHTY File E201138 (Frame sizes 3 to 8)
CSA22.2 #5, Class 4652-06 File 112964 (Frame size 1 and 2)
CSA22.2 #4, Class 4651-02 File 112964 (Frame sizes 3 to 8)
High breaking capacity
- High short-circuit rating
- Reliable switching technology
- Large terminals
Robust and ergonomic handle
- Clear On/Off position indication.
- Can take 3 padlocks.
- Door interlocking in ON position and padlocked in OFF position.
- Override door interlock in ON position. (Interlocking is automatically reactivated when the door is closed)
- Industry - Power availability for industrial process
- Industry - Protection for drives and motors