Enclosed SIRCOVER are manual transfer switches provided with an enclosure. They operate the transfer of low-voltage circuits on load.
Conformity to standards
UL 1008, Guide WPYV File 317092
UL 98, Guide WHTY File 201138
CSA 22.2#4, Class 4651-02
A flexible range
- Designed for normal, difficult, or harsh environments (wash down, mechanical impacts, corrosion…).
- UL / NEMA-rated enclosures up to 1, 3R, 12, 4, 4X.
- Metallic and nonmetallic enclosures.
- Compact design.
- For applications up to 1200 A.
High switching performance, simple wiring
- High short-circuit rating.
- Reliable switching technology.
- Large terminals.
Robust and ergonomic handle
- Red/Yellow handle (available in black).
- Painted steel enclosures are equipped with heavy-duty handles with metallic padlock hasp.
- Clear On - Off positions indication.
- 3 padlocks capability.
- Door interlocking in ON position
- Defeatable door interlock in ON position. (The interlocking is automatically reactivated when the door is closed, except for polycarbonate boxes up to 60 A).