Enclosed SIRCO are non-fusible disconnect switches provided with an enclosure. They operate the disconnection upstream from the motor and isolate a load for maintenance operations.
Conformity to standards
UL98, Guide WHTY File E201138
CSA 22.2#4, Class 4652-04 File 703166
High switching performance, easy wiring
- High short-circuit rating.
- Reliable switching technology.
- Large terminals.
Robust and ergonomic handle
- Clear On - Off positions indication.
- 3 padlocks capability.
- Door interlocking in ON position and padlocked in OFF position.
- Defeatable door interlock in ON position. (The interlocking is automatically reactivated when the door is closed, except for polycarbonate boxes up to 60A).