DATALOG H with its embedded software WEBVIEW-L associated with Socomec devices enable you to create a smart energy data communication network in order to:
- Remotely and automatically read multi-fluid energy meters and multi-function meters, isolated or not.
- Pool, secure, store and provide the data to a computer application.
- Connect your meters and multi-function measurement units in a 2G/3G/GPRS network.
Conformity to standards
DATALOG H is available in X versions
Easy to install
- DIN rail mounting.
- Rated to be installed in industrial environments.
- Full configuration done via the embedded webserver.
- Automatically detects Socomec meters and power monitoring devices.
- Automatic export to remote servers (FTPS, HTTPS) for energy index, load curves and trends (daily, weekly etc.).
- Email notifications in case of alarms on a connected device.
- 3G communication for applications with no Ethernet network available.
- 64 Go memory allows to store measurements of connected devices over many years.
- Compatible with third-party Modbus devices.
- Version with embedded energy management software WEBVIEW-L.
- Secure communication protocols to ensure the confidentiality of data (HTTPS, FTPS, SMTPS),
- Custom security policy: you can disable ports, services and protocols that are not mandatory to your use case, in order to reduce the attack exposure.
- Robust password policy, to prevent unauthorised users to alter the functioning of the energy management system.