The DIRIS A-40 is a panel mounted power monitoring device compatible with TE/TR/iTR/TF smart current sensors, suitable for new or existing electrical installations.
The DIRIS A-40 has 3 native digital inputs and 2 digital outputs for additional versatility and includes RS485 Modbus RTU, Ethernet Modbus TCP and BACnet IP, and Profibus DP communication to report measurements to external management systems.
Conformity to standards
UL 61010-1, CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, Guide PICQ, File E257746
PBI Meter per CA Energy Commission
DIRIS A-40 is available in X versions
|Item||Model||Application||Type||Communication protocols||Communication ports||Select|
|48250500||A-40||Analysis||3 inputs/2 outputs||Modbus RTU||RS485|
|48250501||A-40||Analysis||3 inputs/2 outputs||Modbus RTU - Modbus TCP - BACnet IP||RS485 + Ethernet|
|48250502||A-40||Analysis||3 inputs/2 outputs||Modbus RTU - Profibus||Profibus DP|
Plug & Play
- Color-coded RJ12 cables for easy phase identification when wiring current sensors to the DIRIS A-40.
- Automatic detection of current sensor type and rating.
- Using low-voltage mV current sensors, no shorting blocks are needed, they can be disconnected safely under load.
The three current sensor technologies - solid-core, split-core and flexible Rogowski (TE, TR/iTR, TF) meet all the requirements for integrating new or existing applications.
A configuration wizard guides the user in a step by step process to configure the DIRIS A-40 directly from the screen. It also detects and corrects configuration errors which cuts the commissioning time in half and always delivers a reliable result.
Better than revenue grade
Compliant with the IEC 61557-12 standard, guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of the Power Meter:
- Class 0.2 for the meter alone.
- Class 0.5 for the global measurement chain (with TE/iTR/TF current sensors) from 2% to 120% of the rated current.