Socomec’s enclosed DIRIS DigiBOX M submetering line is designed to offer a complete and modular multi-circuit metering solution in NEMA 12.3R enclosures for indoor and outdoor use.
DIRIS DigiBOX solutions provide considerable savings in installation costs and customer site downtime, thanks to their simple installation for retrofit applications and their factory pre-wired Plug & Play technology. The solution offers the benefits of the scalable & customizable Digiware technology.
Conformity to standards
UL 61010-1 CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1 Guide PICQ File E257746
DIRIS DigiBOX M is available in X versions
Plug & Play design
- Factory pre-wired.
- Color-coded RJ12 cables for easy phase identification when wiring current sensors to the DigiBOX meters.
- Automatic detection of current sensor types and ratings.
- Using low-voltage mV current sensors, no shorting blocks are needed, they can be disconnected safely under load.
Safe & reliable
- Durable NEMA 12, 3R.
- cULus listed enclosures and components.
- Assembled at our cULus 508A facility.
- Fused voltage connections.
- Detailed installation and commissioning instruction guides.
Accuracy of measurements meets ANSI C12.20 and IEC 61557-12 standards:
- Class 0.5 system accuracy (Meter + TE /iTR / TF current sensors) from 2% to 120% of rated current.
- Class 0.2 DigiBOX M.