INOSYS LBS are multi-polar disconnect switches operated manually using the handle to disconnect DC/PV/ESS circuits safely.
They make and break under load conditions, provide safety isolation for low voltage circuits up to 1500 VDC, and are suitable for emergency switching.
Conformity to standards
UL 98B Guide WHVA File E346418
INOSYS LBS UL 98B is available in X versions
High-performance power switching in a compact frame
INOSYS LBS load break switches incorporate patented technology that provides a breaking capacity of 750 VDC per pole, providing 1500 VDC with only 2 poles and significantly limiting power dissipation.
Safe & reliable operation
- Direct position indication on the bar and visible contacts with arc fault containment.
- The opening and closing of the switch are fully independent of the operating speed to ensure safe use in all conditions.
- High-temperature resistance: no derating up to 131°F (55°C), operational from -40 to +122°F (-40 to +50°C).
Designed for harsh environments
- Vibration testing (from 13.2 to 100 Hz at 0.7 g).
- Shock testing (15 g during three cycles).
- Humidity temperature testing (2 cycles, 131°F/55°C with 95% humidity level).
- Salt mist testing (3 cycles with humidity storage, 104°F/40°C, 93% humidity after each cycle).
Easy to install
- Wiring: as the switch is non-polarized, all types of wiring and connections are possible.
- Easy access without tools to integrate auxiliary contacts (located within the switch footprint).
- Mechanism can be centered or left-aligned (in the factory) to accommodate installation requirements.
Modular solution for flexible configuration
- Single or dual polarity switching.
- The same switch can be used for installation with either grounded or floating networks by choosing the wiring configuration.