The DIRIS A-100 / A-200 are UL and CSA 600VAC compliant panel-mounted power quality meters that can communicate either via MODBUS RTU over RS485, MODBUS TCP and BACnet IP over Ethernet.
The 4 independent current inputs of the device allow to manage several types and numbers of circuits. The DIRIS A-100 / A-200 are compatible with all types of current sensor technologies: solid-core, split-core and Rogowski coil sensors to match any project requirements and installation constraints.
Conformity to standards
UL 61010-1 Guide FTRZ/PICQ File E257746
PBI Meter per CA Energy Commission
IEC 62053-21 -24
DIRIS A-100 / A-200 is available in X versions
|Item||Model||Application||Type||Communication protocols||Communication ports||Select|
|48250604||A-200||Analysis||RJ12||Modbus RTU; Modbus TCP; BACnet IP||RS485 + Dual Ethernet|
|48250605||A-200||Analysis||333mV||Modbus RTU; Modbus TCP; BACnet IP||RS485 + Dual Ethernet|
The DIRIS A-100/A-200 is an all-in-one power quality meter providing a cost-effective answer to all application requirements:
- Native RS485 and dual Ethernet communication and digital inputs/outputs, eliminating the need for additional optional modules.
- Universal power supply 115 - 600 VAC.
- Wide range voltage service monitoring 90 - 690 VAC direct without using potential transformers.
- Compatible with any third party 333mv Current Transformers.
Plug & play
- Unique RJ12 technology provides a quick and reliable connection of current sensors to the power meter.
- Using mV output CTs means that no shorting blocks are needed.
- Fast and simple setup thanks to the screen's Configuration Wizard.
- Easy Config System is a free configuration software that allows you to create and save
configuration templates which can later be uploaded to other A-100/A-200.
- Smart monitoring of protective devices with VirtualMonitor technology - without the need for auxiliary contacts or extra wiring.
- Upload your own brand logo to customize the screen and embedded webserver.
- Creation of rolling favorite screens to display the measurement datasets that matter most to you.
- Waveform capture automatically triggered by power quality events to rapidly identify
- Time of Use calendar configuration (up to 4 seasons and 4 tariffs) to align consumptions with any local utility contract.
- Ground leakage current monitoring, with alarm thresholds for preventative maintenance and quick remedial action.
Better than revenue grade
PreciSense technology provides industry leading accuracy which exceed revenue grade standards, for reliable and repeatable measurements under all conditions:
- Class 0.2 for the meter alone according to ANSI C12.20 and IEC 61557-12 standard.
- Class 0.5 from 2% to 120% of the CT rating for the global measurement chain (with TE/iTR/TF/ACTL-1250 current sensors).
Easy data management
- Webview (compatible with Socomec software).
- Easy to configure and use embedded webview software.
- Real-time notification (email alert - on phone).
- Photoview - software (allows the user to see build and visualize customized dashboards).
Robust North American design
- Manufactured in Denver, CO with local stock in Boston, MA.
- Conformity to local standards – cULus listed, 600V CAT III rating for voltage measurement and power supply according to UL 61010-1 electrical safety standard.